What's the number one thing you look for when you're searching for the perfect photographer? Price, style, location, personality?
It can be a little overwhelming at times, so I'm here to help you in your search with my
5 best tips on finding the perfect photographer:
1. Always view the photographers portfolio to make sure their style is what you're looking for! Each photographer has their own shooting and editing style, so check that ahead of time so there are no surprises with your experience or gallery.
2. Cheap can be a red flag! I'm all about bargain hunting (if it's free, it's me), but when it comes to something like family heirlooms and life long memories, you want to make sure you go with someone who knows what they're doing. Think about why you want to hire a photographer, what value you give your important moments, and how you want your memories to look.
3. Look at the reviews from other clients. Check the social media, google reviews, and what previous clients have had to say about their experience!
4. Keep availability in mind! Some photographers are very busy and weekends tend to book up quickly, so it's a good idea to think about a few possible dates for your shoot and then contact the photographer in advance to see if your dates match up. Don't leave it to the last moment!
5. Connection with the photographer. If you're not comfortable with them then the pictures are going to show that, and it's important that you're on the same page. This is just as important for you as it is to the photographer!
I hope these tips help you with your search! If you'd like to talk about hiring me as your photographer then shoot me a message here! I'd love to send you some more information to see if we'd be a great fit. 💕