There’s more you can do besides washing your hands 50 times a day, taking a multi, and buying all the toilet paper to help keep this thing at bay!
Not many people know that in addition to being a photographer, I’m also an office manager and medical biller for a Naturopathic Doctor in Issaquah (Dr. Easter). I know that there are a lot of resources about COVID going around, but thought I’d share the protocol of what the doctors there are recommending for our patients to boost up the immune system to help be least susceptible to the COVID virus.
From Dr. Rian Shah:
“Support your immune system now! What can you do?
- Sleep! 8 hours, take melatonin, white noise, cool room no hotter than 65 degrees, no electronics an hour before bed.
- Intermittent fasting has been shown to improve immunity.
- Stop sugar! Sugar directly reduces immune function. Protein and healthy fats and aim for 11 servings of veggies a day! Yes, 11…not a typo. 🙂
- Liposomal vitamin C at 2 tsp a day with food
- Vitamin D 10 k IU a day with food
- NAC 600 mg at 2 a day or glutathione (liposomal) at 2 tsp a day
- Zinc bysglycinate at 25 mg a day and zinc lozenges even better here
- Herbal support blend like Immunotone by Designs for Health, Wellness Formula, Biovegetarian (herbal antibiotic)
- Essential oils such as eucalyptus have been shown antiviral as a vapor! So vaporize in your diffuser and inhale deeply all day!
We have all of these at the office and online. If you are going to buy supplements always purchase from health care providers for best quality. We will all be OK, don’t give in to the fear and take the power back by taking excellent care of yourself!!”
You can find these supplements on Cascades online pharmacy here. These can also be found online thru Amazon or your local health food store.
It’s a crazy time out there people, let’s use it to support each other as much as possible, take care of ourselves, and spend some quality time with our kiddos. ❤